Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cadence of MA 3D Computer Animation lol is a damn hard course dam u bu

I used to animate flat 2D
Then came a man from MA3D
He said to me!
He said to me!
UV!
UV!
 Good for you
 And good for me

Up in the morning to the risin' sun
 Gonna rig all day, til' the riggin's done
 Harvard reference is a son of a bitch
 Got the missing links and the pdf glitch

One, two, three, four, double that and got my map
One, two, three, four, I love hand-paint every map
Spec Maps!
Bump Maps!
Gloss Maps!
Normal Maps!

I dont know but I've been told
Softimage ICE is actually gold
Looks good
Feels good
Is good
Real good
Tastes good
Mighty good
Good for you
Good for me

I don't want no fancy plug-in
I just want my coffee machine
If I lose all my auto-save
This machine's going to the grave
Ain't no use in mop and moan
Grab another and movin' on

Made from this song:



No comments:

Post a Comment