Sunday, January 20, 2013

Group Project aka Team Squid 01

I can't really post much on the group project except bits of the parts I'm responsible for, which are:

  • Environment concept art
  • Environment modelling and texturing
  • Color script - in this case more like light study since it's in B/W
  • Lighting
  • Compositing
  • ...and probably not anymore, but possible matt painting if need.

It's both great and potentially disastrous in that I've never done any of these before in my life. Deliciously great learning opportunities here - practically a feast! On the other hand it's going to be a lot of self-learning and a K2 of workload to overcome. Mostly likely will need to purchase a lighting book once library loan expires. Already purchased compositing book, slow delivery. What I can post is a non-revealing color script page:

No comments:

Post a Comment