Friday, March 22, 2013

project pitched

Made and pitched my technical and master project all together (we all did) on time afterall. Figured this is a real chance to do something that I honestly want to see happen, or at least pitch it, instead of just working for other people as I've done constantly for the 6 years since graduating college, I did just that. I thought it was a silly idea, a silly dream of a naive soul that can't sober up. So I was so nervous on that stage, putting a piece of what I truly cared about out there, I couldn't speak fluidly, remember what was on the slide, or which slide I was on. It was a disaster.

Fortunately, tutors gave me practical feedback of what to research more on, what to take a look at, how much of this silly idea would possibly be doable by me. There is a LOT more research to be done, as soon as possible. But at least I wasn't shred to pieces and told go make a new idea.

More surprisingly, I got more suggestion of resources to look at, and voicing of encouragement from fellow classmates. I guess it's not as horrible an idea as I thought it is. Most surprising of all, someone else joined up to do my idea. It is a frightening concept to realize your idea is to be put into action, and you're the one making decisions on how it'll happen. Having never led before, I'm real nervous about screwing up and dragging someone else down with any mistake. Can't have any slacks now.

This program will soon come to an end, and I will face life full on once again. Before that happens I will take buffer provided by the protective school environment, and endure what may come with pursuing an ideal I truly care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment