Monday, March 18, 2013

Focusing down

I want to do something that can be in a game. But I really want to do something natural/botanical science related. But I can't figure out what that might be, for my master project. Perhaps game environment is a way to combine both? Been trying to finish both Scripting and Compositing early so I can focus on this pitch, but that didn't work. Now I have to come up with a pitch today and tomorrow. I was hoping to visit museums when I go back to NYC next week to see what kind of exhibitions they're putting up that involves 3D animation/modeling.

Some museums that might:

  • Intrepid
  • AMNH
  • NYBG
  • MoMA
  • Bronx Zoo
  • ...

Museum visualization <-- that's the key word. Have to put away Scripting and Compositing for now and get this researched.

Man I don't know... what if what I want to do is just a silly waste of time that'll never become anything anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment