Sunday, February 10, 2013

......

I haven't been writing or updating screenshots because I've been so crushed with work there isn't even time for me to write here. I'm not exaggerating. I bought the lighting book, and the compositing book. Both are very useful from the few pages I managed to browse. I need to read and do tutorials, but I simply don't have time to do any of those. I'm constantly being moved from one task to another - bouncing between creating a lighting design, color script of the main character, coming up with an environment, light the environment, render out a presentable scene for presentation, model more environment for a 3D animatics. I can't just concentrate for 1 or 2 days on doing simply 1 task, and it's really taking an unexpected toll on my sleep as well as productivity. I didn't realize what kind of workload these will be since I never done any of them before. I thought at first this would be a great opportunity to learn lots of different things. But it's making me feel and probably look unproductive and a slacker instead. And I would hate to have my work ethics doubted.

Anyway, ranting aside, I have some time now, at 1am Saturday, Lunar New Year Eve, before going home to sleep, to post some screenshots of the second environment as well as some more color script. I don't expect to do anything for Lunar New Year this year. Should remember to call Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment