Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Assignment 2 - Billy Bob

I choose animation over modeling for this one because modeling is more possible to do on my own, out side this program (I think...), than animation. We also started compositing lessons. It's almost like collage, except fancier. It's 'painting' a picture, in a way, so I quite like it. But I won't 'major' in that, so to speak, just it's a good extra skill to have other than animating. Still, it's not an easy thing to learn. Everything always makes sense when the lecturer is talking you through, but as soon as I was on my own, I don't know what to do with anything anymore.

Oh, there's also math and programing class, and moving image theory lectures. Those I just do my best to keep paying attention because I know there is little chance that I will make time to read their lecture notes. It's pretty much impossible unless you never do anything else other than sleep and eat the most basic food. Which I don't... even a recluse like me would go with my classmates for a drink or a movie occasionally.

[edit]

List of research material

  • http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1571302/
  • http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Muybridge_runner.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment